Hi, it's not a good idea to distribute /32 routes around your routing domain as
it will make convergence times longer and adds unnecessary load to the other
routers. OSPF and other routing daemons like summary routes. I'm guessing
you've assigned a 'unique' /24 network for the VPN clients which isn't used
anywhere else in your organisation so the best thing to do is to create a
single static route on the OBSD box for the whole /24 VPN range and distribute
that using OSPF. That way other routers will learn about the OBSD box which
provides access to the clients etc. leave the /32 routes on the OBSD box..
Hope this helps.

Cheers, Andy.

Sent from my iPhone