On 2014-03-17, Jean-Francois Simon <jfsimon1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to mention, I'm looking for a more private ESP. As I know that
> OpenBSD conveys an idea of security, I tend to trust a provider relying
> on this OS.

"conveys an idea of security" won't help you if the provider uses bad
mail daemons or configuration or has an accident, all of which are
just as possible with OpenBSD as another OS.

Choice of mail daemon and knowledge/competence in the whole operating
environment would mean more to me than particular choice of OS.
Fastmail seemed above average to me last time I looked but this was
several years ago, I prefer self-hosting.