> No!
>
> By easier to maintain it means "apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade" which
> is freaking neat!
>
> You can say what you want about Debian, but their apt system is
> exceptional! Especially between versions.

Yes, truly exceptional.

I had a blast upgrading from Sheesh to Whoosy, or whatever they're called
again.  After a few hours of downloading and unpacking, it failed miserably
and I had to foogle for hours trying to figure out how to fix it.  Finally
got it working so now I can enjoy outdated software rather than seriously
outdated software!  Freaking neat!  I could have upgraded OpenBSD several
times in that time.