On 07/06/14 14:39, Thomas Adam wrote:
On 6 July 2014 02:20, Gustav Fransson Nyvell <gus...@nyvell.se> wrote:
I made this thing because I wanted or need a way to message between
processes that know nothing about each other, using a central name.
Without requiring any network. So, some basic message passing, across
the OS. It's implemented using sqlite3 which in my case is not good,
because I originally wanted to track fopen/open, and I think there will
be infinite recursion if any of my new functions are used in that
context. So, I'm thinking about another backend for it.
You didn't attach any code, thankfully.  Have you ever read about
imsg?  This sounds exactly like what you want, rather than using this
sqlite-based thing.

-- Thomas Adam

I heard about the iPhone? Thanks, I'll look it up. //Gustav

--
This e-mail is confidential and may not be shared with anyone other than
recipient(s) without written permission from sender. Open to misc@openbsd.org.