On 07/06/14 14:58, Thomas Adam wrote:
On 6 July 2014 13:54, Gustav Fransson Nyvell <gus...@nyvell.se> wrote:
I heard about the iPhone? Thanks, I'll look it up. //Gustav
No, not Apple, for goodness sake, man!  See this:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=msgbuf_drain

-- Thomas Adam

Hm, seems like imsg only has one channel... that might be a problem because you might read other programs' messages and you'd have to shoot them back on the channel if you accidentally read them... might get inefficient... though probably not as inefficient as using sqlite of course. But if there's whole lot of messages flying around eh, well, it's pretty funny picture but it seems riddled with risk. I don't see a way of filtering or rejecting to get a message that you're looking at, in imsg. Of course, I'm looking for problems in imsg, now... sorry.

--
This e-mail is confidential and may not be shared with anyone other than
recipient(s) without written permission from sender. misc@openbsd.org Exempt