On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 10:37 AM, sven falempin <sven.falem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Openbsd is simple, you may easily script an install or use the
> automated install feature.IE  a file containing the answer to the
> install process.
>
> And finally siteXX.tgz to push your own file.

Oh OK I missed that.  Yes, we do this actually.  But I need to
clone/move a system that was created outside of that infrastructure.

I'm actually working towards pulling it into the automated installs
and cloning/moving it is part of that.

We've got a pretty slick system with svn and maven for doing this.
Just one outlier that needs to be brought in.

--
"Don't eat anything you've ever seen advertised on TV"