Great idea. I think it would help if we all use the same destination email
addresses as in big companies there are plenty of different points of
contact
and if each one of them only gets 1 or 2 emails we will likely remain
unheard.

Marc can you please share the email addresses you used to reach out to
Facebook
and Youtube?

--
The best the little guy can do is what