Hi,

I don't think that any web developer care OpenBSD because OpenBSD
doesn't have graphical browser in base system. They don't care even if
1000 OpenBSD users complain.

Flash material will disappear from web less than three years and Flash
videos will get replaced by Mpeg-4 AVC and WebM.

I personally think that OpenBSD should embrace HTML5/ECMA Script by
adding Web component + minimalistic browser around it to the base
system in some point of future. Major reason for this is that web has
become both defacto and dejure technology for graphical remote use and
also it is standard way to create GUI. X clients are legacy today.
This is even possible to do, because needed software components are
almost completely available in BSD licenses.

After all, I think top secure system should also allow running
applications in secured manner, but it may cause challenges to avoid
security holes.