Sighted on my mailbox today, in Lisbon, Portugal.

As always, special thanks to all the developers for yet another
consistent and straight on schedule release.

<fanboy>
I'd just like to add that for the past year (at least) it has been
amazing to watch the project take some big (and some not so big steps)
forward -- LibreSSL, httpd and dropping apache, OpenSMTPD and dropping
sendmail, new queueing on pf, autoinstall, signify, ports building, and
a shitload of other stuff that I'm sure I'm forgetting or not even
realising -- and at a time when things were financially bleak for a
while.
So, a big fat thank you to everyone involved.
</fanboy>

Cheers
Zé