On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 04:34:35PM -0800, andrew fabbro wrote:
> What about writing tutorials/articles?
>
> There's www.openbsdsupport.org which I believe is officially blessed though
> it doesn't look too active.  Probably for lack of people submitting
> articles :-)

www.openbsdsupport.org definitely isn't 'officially blessed' see here:

""
Note: The content published here in no way implies that the OpenBSD
project or any member of the OpenBSD team sanctions or approves of
such use. Do not complain to them if you find anything obsolete here.
If you do find it unusable, inexact, obsolete or simply bad, then your
help would be welcome to make it better. Send in your new document.
""

It doesn't look like its had much activity since 2012.

> Of course if you have a blog or web site you can write OpenBSD stuff for it.
>
> I know I've sometimes struggled with putting the pieces together where a
> step-by-step "how to accomplish X" with OpenBSD would have helped.  Just
> last week, Ted Unangst's "what I wish I known before setting up OpenBSD on
> my Beagle Bone Black" on his blog saved me a lot of time and frustration.

In general just blogging about stuff, especially when not fully understood
can be a bad thing.  The blog you mentioned by Mr Ted Unangst is different,
because he is actually a dev :)

Hope this helps clear up confusions, cheers!

-ryan