On 2014-12-23 03:01, Joel Rees wrote:
By the way, how are you accessing the internet now?

My mother's notebook via wireless connection.
Or perhaps you forgot to write down the URL for a nearby mirror before
you started, so you could tell the installer to get the stuff from a
mirror. For example,

   http://ftp.jaist.ac.jp/pub/OpenBSD/

How this would help me if I had no internet connection?

When I tried to turn on again, the system didn't boot.

That's not too surprising. Although, I wonder, did you notice how far
it got in the boot process before it stopped?

This is the point had confusion.
It stopped on the bios screen. It even began to load the disc, because it didn't recognize it. It didn't booted because my hard drive isn't more recognized. Not because the system isn't correct installed. If the only problem was the system installation
I would be able to at least enter the BIOS.

discovered that it
only worked if I remove the hard drive.

I suppose you mean that it would boot the install CD?

There could be boot device order issues.

As I said before, my computer does nothing with the hard drive attached,
Thinking that the problem was the harddrive I sent it to warranty to be
repleaced.

Definitely a drastic step.
Definitely not a drastic step, since my test showed that it was the problem and it really was because it worked the first time I tried when it arrived new
from warranty.

I took
10 long days (withou my computer) to arrive a new one.
When it arrived, I tested and I saw that now it is working. I prepared a
cable connection, and I
started again the openbsd setup.
It sucefully downloaded and installed everything, so I rebooted the system
to boot my new fresh install.

I see from your later posts that you have installed Linux before. You
should understand there is a difference between Linux and openbsd.
Openbsd does not install a bootloader for you.

Does a bad OpenBSD install would change how my BIOS detect my HDD, and make all the rest hardware stop working when it is plugged, exactly as it happen when you put
a drive in short circuit?

AND SHIT, everything happened as before, the system don't boot as before, I
can't open the bios as before,

How did you "open the BIOS" when you were able to "open the BIOS"?

Pressing DEL or F2 on boot.

Regards,

--
Henrique Lengler