Henrique Lengler <henriquel...@openmailbox.org> writes:

> On 2014-12-23 10:33, pe...@bsdly.net wrote:
> > Did you in fact complete the install at all, or did you just partition
> > the disk and press reset before installing any sets?
>
> As I said, everything I can expect from a bad uncompleted install is
> the system trying to load the HDD and it fails.

Your expectations are irrelevant. How far your botched installation
proceeded before you pushed the reset button is.

There are several ways to break setups by misusing powerful tools. And
of course there is a very real possibility that hardware or firmware
bugs are what's tripping you up.

How far did you install proceed before you pushed the reset button?

Have you tried attaching the disk to a different machine?

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/