I figured that my BIOS have a old firmware from 2013. So I decided to update it. At least this my motherboard did good, I easily updated the firmware by plugging
a USB with the new firmware.
Then It rebooted and yes, it worked as it should. Booted normally with the HDD sata connected. I cannot get satisfied yet, I will install a OS and see if it will still
 working.
I'm in doubt about try openBSD again, I'm afraid everything could happen again.

Also is there a explanation to this shitty behavior? My motherboard acted like having a short circuit, making everything stop working because a bad formatted HDD, this is a
really unexpected behavior, which made me think the problem was openBSD.

By now, thanks for helping.
I expect don't need to post anything more here.

Regards,
--
Henrique Lengler