On 2014-12-23 10:48, Henrique Lengler wrote:
On 2014-12-23 10:33, pe...@bsdly.net wrote:
Did you in fact complete the install at all, or did you just partition
the disk and press reset before installing any sets?

As I said, everything I can expect from a bad uncompleted install is
the system trying
to load the HDD and it fails.
But what really happen is that if I tur on the computer with the HDD
connected, all other
hardware stop working. Even the keyboard lights stop blinking when clicking
Caps/Num Lock.

I am aware of one prior instance of a BIOS failing to complete POST after
installing a FreeBSD OS.

http://daemonforums.org/showthread.php?t=7238

Root cause was never isolated, but in hindsight I would guess EUFI.