On 03/05/2015 02:13 PM, Raf Czlonka wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 05, 2015 at 08:24:47PM GMT, Theo de Raadt wrote:

>>> can you please elaborate on what's rotten in sqlite?
>> Jan, can you please start from the other end, and provide evidence
>> that the code is of the highest possible quality?
> Hi Theo,
>
> Based on the above, Jan hadn't made any such claims so no evidence is
> required. He only asked Ingo to support *his* claim - more info, for
> mere reference, if nothing else, would be greatly appreciated. :^)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Raf

Agreed, asking someone to prove a negative (no possible bugs) is an impossibly
high
standard to expect of someone, and probably NOT one that Theo would
want to impose on any project, including Openbsd.

Its far easier for Ingo to cite the already discovered list of bugs and faults
that caused
the the removal of lynx..

That being said:
It seems to me that the quoted text in your message suggests to me that Ingo
was asking for
specifics about the quality of sqlite.  That seems like a reasonable request to
me.