I'm not going to give you any shit. I think you are well intentioned.
However the number of people who would pay for such a thing is
so small that it is not worth the time and effort to create it.
One of the worst side effects of Linux and the FSF is that now
their are millions of pricks who think *EVERYTHING* should
be free. This attitude screws projects like OpenBSD.
What is so much "trouble and bother" about buying a CD?
I have bought CD releases. Most of them, in fact.
Not once was it any "trouble" or "bother".
If you don't want the CD just give it away.