On 26 March 2015 at 05:20, Nick Holland <n...@holland-consulting.net> wrote:
> Realistically, the money that we get for this e-document is really just
> an act of charity anyway.  Why not just give the project the money, and
> not make us jump through hoops that cost lots of money and provide no
> benefit to anyone?

Yes, donate on release day. I plan to do that in May and then in
November. I'll probably donate again for the use of openntpd, openssh,
libressl and all the other small wonderful projects everyone forgets
about.

> Besides, the artwork and stickers in the CD sets are great.  Really.
> I've been buying CDs since 2.6, and I look forward to getting every
> single one.  And this is from someone who works with the project and
> pays the same price everyone else does (and historically, usually got it
> AFTER many of you guys are bragging about getting yours).

The artwork and songs are great! I've annoyed my family by playing
almost all the songs on more than one occasion. I can't say I'll buy
the CD set but I ordered the 5.7 poster the moment I found out it was
available. I'll get the 5.7, if it's made.

I'm actually wearing an openbsd shirt now with an openssh poster
behind me on the wall.

What's the URL to the legacy store? I want to see what remains in
their inventory.

--
-------
inum: 883510009027723