Hello, and good morning.
Yes i know, but assay'd , i used my default config to test becouse this
one normaly alway's worked here.
Well, DID work, i can try with not the egress, but need to find out how
thatworked again.
for the dns inbound, as say's, was for test only, after i know all was
working i could work on a perm solution.
as for DNS, i am gonna use named here, that is, if my working zone
configs keep working, and i downloaded fresh zone files.)

Tony.