Ralph Siegler wrote:
On Fri, 01 May 2015 00:06:46 +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:

May 1, 2015.

We are pleased to announce the official release of OpenBSD 5.7.
This is our 37th release on CD-ROM

strange, this time round the pre-ordered (hours after announcement)  CD's
haven't shown up by now, either for me in USA or my friends in UK.

We are very sorry, but there has been a production problem with 5.7 CDs - this is NOT a problem with the 5.7 release, but a manufacturing problem in that one of the master CD's was damaged in transit to the production facility, and this has resulted in a delay in shipping of the CD orders.

We are contacting all customers today privately. We now expect to ship Thursday, 7th May. We are trying our best to ship before this date.

We are sorry guys.