OpenBSD Store Misc wrote:
We are very sorry, but there has been a production problem with 5.7 CDs
- this is NOT a problem with the 5.7 release, but a manufacturing
problem in that one of the master CD's was damaged in transit to the
production facility, and this has resulted in a delay in shipping of the
CD orders.

We are contacting all customers today privately. We now expect to ship
Thursday, 7th May. We are trying our best to ship before this date.

We are sorry guys.

Should have added. Posters etc have been shipped early too.

First time in 20 years you'll receive posters before your CDs :-)