On 2015-05-01 00:06, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> May 1, 2015.
>
> We are pleased to announce the official release of OpenBSD 5.7.
>  - Routing daemons and other userland network improvements:
>     o nginx has been removed from base -- use the package if you need it.

> Note: some of the most popular ports, e.g., the nginx web server
> and several X applications, come standard with OpenBSD.  Also, many

Small contradiction detected. nginx is removed from base, but that isn't
reflected in the later note regarding ports where it is used as an
example of ports included in base.

Regards,
/Benny

--
internetlabbet.se     / work:   +46 8 551 124 80      / "Words must
Benny Lofgren        /  mobile: +46 70 718 11 90     /   be weighed,