On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 10:05:45AM +0200, Alex Greif wrote:
> But in some cases, the sender mail server tried so often from different
> SMTP IPs, and finally gave up with an error to the sender. Then the sender and
> receiver persons are quite unhappy, and a lot of time is vasted.

In most cases the MXes will be in an identifiable IP address range such as
194.54.104.64/26 (just a random example) you can add to a PF table

> Another problem with IPs is that the SMTP servers often change, so that IPs
> get
> obsolete, or new ones are set up.

Again, unless they jump to addresses in totally unrelated ranges, something like
the nospamd example in the spamd man page should do the trick. (I make my
nospamd
file available at http://www.bsdly.net/~peter/nospamd if you want to start from
working examplei in addition to the rules from the man page)

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/