On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 09:09:56PM +0200, ludovic coues wrote:

> > OpenBSD mips64el runs oustandingly well on the Lemote boxes. See here:
> > http://www.openbsd.org/loongson.html
> >
> > I don't think anybody will be happy with a Loongson as a desktop box but
> > they do shine tiny servers.
> >
> > /jl
>
> Where could one acquire one of the machines mentioned on the link ?
> I've seen no option to buy one on their site and I got no luck on ebay.

As far as I know the only way left is directly through Lemote. They have an
Aliexpress shop but it is usually offline. If you email them they open their
shop again. If you can't find the address on their website let me know
offline and I'll scrounge up some contact info.

/jl

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD