Hello again,

As the OP I would say that I got the idea of "SPARC as a desktop".
There were nice and insightdfull answers, so I thank you all. I have
waited to see Nick Holland's answer, he is a real guru in such
questions, but maybe he is busy for now. I can wait, no problem, but I
think we can let this thread away since it had reached its purpose.
There is no need for contradictions and such things.

Let it be hackatons. And pictures from the current one, like Christian
Weisgerber said. A little bit more like this one:

http://undeadly.org/images/p2k10/serenade-full.jpg

Accidentally I found these also:

http://www.openbsd-france.org/mirrors/c2k3/index.html

Thanks.