Hi Stefan,

On 2015-09-03 Thu 10:50 AM |, Stefan Sperling wrote:

> I'm surprised it works for you at all on 5.6. It might actually crash
> your machine quite easily because of bugs in the driver. And scanning
> is rather broken with this device in 5.6 (won't see more than 8 APs).

A friend brought this adapter to the pub with him, so we tried it.

It seemed to work without problems for 1.5 hours of several ssh sessions
to DNS master & slave hosts & web surfing.

Yes, for a variety of reasons, this netbook needs to be on -current,
the todo list guestimate is October....

I'll try to report back later.
--
My University of Edinburgh dance partners perform 'The Braes of Busby':
http://www.scottish-country-dancing-dictionary.com/video/braes-of-busby.html