Some Developer wrote:
I thought this might provoke a bit of a debate on this list :). What do you think of what Linus has to say about security?

http://linux.slashdot.org/story/15/11/06/132209/linuss-thoughts-on-linux-security

I think he knows his market and his product. Securing Linux would require undoing a lot of what Linus and Linux has struggled to achieve.

Linux can never return to the simplicity of OpenBSD, and simplicity is the key
to security.

He has his space, and his clarity in defining that space is a boost to the
entrepreneurial opportunities for OpenBSD.

--
Jack J. Woehr     # Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of
www.well.com/~jax # thinking, a way of skeptically interrogating the universe