On Nov 7, 2015 9:33 PM, "Some Developer" <someukdevelo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 08/11/15 04:26, Eric Furman wrote:
>>
>> Please don't encourage trolls.
>> This has already been discussed at length on this list to no purpose.
>>

> I'm not a troll. Just saw the thread on Slashdot and thought it would be
interesting to see what other people thought.

> I'll refrain from posting such things in the future if the only response
I get is being called a troll (which is a really unimaginative insult by
the way).

He didn't. He said don't encourage them, and that this conversation has
already been had. No more or less, and no insult to you.

I personally don't mind that much. But I also appreciate a well-controlled
list that's free of noise and available for support.