On 01/12/15 10:40, Petr Ročkai wrote:
> Theo de Raadt <dera...@cvs.openbsd.org> writes:
>> I don't know, but I'll think about it later, because I am busy.
>> I am spending my day making a non-writeable USB stick for the OP.
> That's nice. Although a simple 'no' would have sufficed of course. I
> have been told that buying CD sets is useful for the project, but I have
> no use for CDs. That's all. Maybe I could get a poster instead...

Wasting breath.

Last time I tried the CD shop took money for not sending a CD.

CDs are a  waste of time for me too.  Not quite useless, but close.

But expressing other ideas here is a waste of breath.

Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
                  r...@worik.org 021-1680650, (03) 4821804
                          Aotearoa (New Zealand)
                             I voted for love