On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 01:41:50PM -0500, Will H. Backman wrote:
> I've just crossed the 10,000 downloads of the OpenBSD VMWare image since
> I posted it a few weeks ago.
> Unfortunately, it is a little too popular for the people providing my
> bandwidth.  Is anyone else willing to host the file?  I'll just point my
> page to you.  You would be looking at about a terabyte a month of
> transfer if it keeps going at this rate.

If it's that popular, then why not stop distributing the disk file,
and instead distribute a script and a static tool that users could run
to create a disk file?  IIRC, QEMU has a tool that can create a vmware
disk.

Just a thought.  Keep up the good work.

bc
--
Benjamin Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
'Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old