Do you've proof that I hadn't done my homework before posting basic questions?

>Documentation (manual pages[1] and the FAQ[2]) is there for a reason
>and people work hard to write it all down and keep it up to date.

I couldn't find the answers to that particular question that I had asked in the
manual pages and the FAQ.

>Minimum effort is a requirement.

I know. Do you have proof that I hadn't put in my minimum effort before jumping
to conclusions?

Regards.

Adam
http://www.DCpages.com