Hi there,

It's good to know that and that you're one of the fascists raving and
demonstrating against poor Syrian refugees from war-torn Syria who are trying
to find refuge in Europe.

People in the Linux community have warned me that there are far-right people
with extremist views hiding within the OpenBSD community. I won't be surprised
if you subscribe to the views of Greece's "Golden Dawn", Netherlands' "Partij
voor de Vrijheid" and Germany's "Pegida" and

Moreover your writing strongly indicates you're an Islamophobe as well.

In the meantime, please continue to be pro-fascist, anti-democratic and
Islamophobic in whatever you do.
http://www.DCpages.com