On 26 Apr 2016, stan wrote:

> Given that, most of the things we are doing with FreeBSD,  Apache, Samba,
> NFS etc, do not concern me as to doing them with OpenBSD. but I am a bit
> concerned about the mailserver. We use it for internal mail, and it gets mail
> from a large variety of systems, and devices, not all of which are modern.
> also I offer our users many options for retrieving their mail. With this in
> mid, I'd like to hear the experience of others using OpenBSD for
> mailserver.

My current requirements are pretty simple and I am very happy with the
base smtpd for listening on smtp and smtps, pf directing blacklisted
sites to spamd instead. Dovecot does SSL IMAP for me. But, if smtpd
doesn't suffice for you, you have very powerful, reliable solutions
binary-packaged for you by OpenBSD, such as Exim 4.

-- Mark