On Mon, Aug 1, 2016, at 06:41 AM, Marko Cupać wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 21:48:46 +0300
> Consus <con...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> > Come on, both you and Theo are such drama queens. Shut up already.
>
> This. But I'd say there's more to it.
<bad analogy snipped>

The guy was just being a troll and Theo saw right through him.
At the risk of sounding like a troll myself since I don't know the whole
story behind tmpfs, I am going to guess that the tmpfs fiasco was
not one of Theo's finest hours and he doesn't want to be reminded
of it. OpenBSD has moved on from tmpfs and the issue is closed.
Theo didn't need this asshole to bring it up again. He did it for only
one purpose, to "F" with Theo. To be a troll.
His follow up responses just proved Theo to be right.