Am 03/09/17 um 22:44 schrieb bofh:
> On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Stefan Wollny <stefan.wol...@web.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I have to live up to my obligations - and one of them is to be able to
>> work with M$-Word docs. I used to do this with SoftMaker's office suite,
>> but since Linux-compat is gone I am stuck with LibreOffice which is just
>> a PITA.
>>

> If you have Internet access, why not use Google Docs or one of the other
> web based apps?

For the very reason I use OpenBSD: Confidentiality.

The financial industry takes 'confidentiality' quite serious - if you're
in a weak position. ;-)

Technically I may be the 'owner' of the documents but legally it is my
client. And being just a self-employed mini-business I cannot engage a
big legal dept to discuss any implications that may arise from using
web-/cloud-based office solutions.

Nevertheless: Thank you for bringing such a solution up.

Best,
STEFAN