Pete, you propose a waste of time.

Everyone has the source code.  Everyone can run it.  Everyone can see
the problems other people report, and the things which are not supported.

Everyone already can tell what needs improving.  Everyone has a brain,
and can come up with their own goals.

If they don't come up with goals, there's nothing we can write which
will change anything.

Finally, not everyone has time.  It would not be time spent well making
lists for other people who may or may not perform.