Responding to multiple messages:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 08:43:46 +0100
"minek van" <minek...@mail.com> wrote:
> I can see that the default users and when creating new ones have
> their UID/GUID incremented by 1.
>
> Could it bring more security if the UIDs/GUIDs would be random?

On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:51:29 -0500
andrew fabbro <and...@fabbro.org> wrote:
> The OP was just talking about changing from "last +1" to arc4random.
> Synchronizing UID/GID across servers (if you're not using a directory
> of some sort) is the same headache regardless of how you pick them.
>
> If the OP meant every server has different, unique randomized
> UID/GIDs then that's a separate craziness.

I can see this randomisation making systems management a bit more
difficult as a non-random GUID/UID setup can be used to do things like:

GID 0 = wheel
GID 1-999 = privsep users, daemons, system
GID 1000-32765 = ordinary logins
GID 32766 = nogroup
GID 32767 = nobody

Because the separation is clear and not so random, you can also set up
GIDs/UIDs (1000-32765) permanently across a site where they need to be
static, in the case of logged-in users. Very necessary for backups.

However, the users 1-999 may change depending on what order you install
packages in.

OpenBSD still randomizes PIDs, but I don't see the point these days:
https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/88692/do-randomized-pids-bring-more-security/89961