On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 08:36:21AM +0000, Michal Bozon wrote:
> I think the justification is:
>
> Why do i even need to revert a patch? Only because something got broken
> by the last syspatch command, that may have applied multiple patches.
> I might not now which patch caused the problem.
>
> If the problematic patch was not the last one from the set,
> reverting with -r does not help, because it reverts single last patch only.
>
> Well, applying `syspatch -r` repeatedly is a sort of solution as well.

scratching head.

well, we're talking patches on top of *stable*.
The release is originally rather well tested.
patches on top of that are applied conservatively, only to fix actual
issues.

I would really start worrying about our process if you actually need
to 'revert patches until you find out which one causes the problem'.