On 2017-05-15 Mon 02:50, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> This system is intentionally simple, to create robustness via simplicity.
>
> I think you are being critical because you think it is amusing.

(please not that the subject is still "syspatch ideas")

Syspatch infrastructure itself is amusing, not necessarily it is so
for currently available syspatch(8) feature set.

Yet more than discussed patchset revert feature i do miss
-v(erbose) option and/or mentioned -L(ist patched files) option.

It reminds me the discomfort of absence of -v option to rm(1) -r $dir
(which is fakeable by doing `find $dir` beforehand; manual listing
of syspatch-patched files is much more complicated)