On Friday, 23 June 2017 14:23:31 -04 Krzysztof Strzeszewski wrote:
> Sorry, bay/buy
Don't worry, that has been understood

Sorry that I'm not able to tell: "This is the hardware you need to buy."
I'd suggest:
http://man.openbsd.org/man4/radeon.4
http://man.openbsd.org/intel.4
http://man.openbsd.org/nv.4
This subject has been discussed before and I'd peruse the mailing list
archives for relevant information.  Search term "gpu" gives quite some hits.
I understand that it is hard to make web-searches in a foreign language.
I e.g. speak Spanish quite fluently but still prefer English or German for
searches ;-)
Don't be downhearted and don't give up
Eike
--