On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 02:14:26PM +0200, Krzysztof Strzeszewski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> how to bay good GPU card pcie for desktop OpenBSD with hardware
> acceleration?
>
> Krzych

In addition to the useful advice that Elke gave, I'll recommend this:
Radeon HD 6450

I just bought one of these this week to finish building an OpenBSD
desktop. It's ~$40, fanless, and works great on OpenBSD. My goal was to
keep the entire computer under $100, so your mileage may vary. I will
say that this specific card works great.

--
To find a friend one must close one eye; to keep him -- two.
                -- Norman Douglas