Hi Bryan,

I have the impression that multi-finger clicks are popular
among Mac users, is it correct?  However, if the new driver
works it should offer software button areas at the bottom
edge of the touchpad, as elsewhere.  Are they missing?
Are they too small?  Or is it "simply" not your habit? Anyway,
there must be some bug or misconfiguration, the "tp" fields
are missing in the wsconsctl output:

> # wsconsctl | grep mouse
> mouse.type=usb
> mouse.rawmode=1
> mouse.scale=0,0,0,0,0,0,0
> mouse1.type=elantech
> mouse1.rawmode=0
> mouse1.scale=-4620,5140,-150,6600,0,0,0

Would you mind to report the output of the following command?
    # wsconsctl mouse1.tp.param=64,65

And special thanks again for all your work,
Ulf