On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 12:01:58 +0300
Mihai Popescu <mih...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  [...]
>
> Not OpenBSD related, but I was truly amazed people like you still
> exist and still set up computers for others!
> For you curiosity about user case, I preffer such a service not to be
> started at all.
>
> Money(online bank accounts) should not be managed by broken software.
> If they can't do this in a proper way, they should not start such a
> service at all.
> Life(medical, work) should not be risked behind this kind of services.
>
> I wonder, was it a joke what you've asked?

There is a reason that software legal statements usually include
passages like this:

"...must not be used in medical devices with life support functions,
safety equipment (or similar applications where component failure would
result in loss of life or physical harm), aerospace equipment,
telecommunication equipment (trunk lines) or nuclear power control
equipment."

--

Edward Ahlsen-Girard
Ft Walton Beach, FL