Hello Theo, Mike, All,

@Theo Understood it is important to protect developers and the project goals
... @Mike Thanks for your Generosity in the time you took on this thread,
Yes I want Mike to make VMM more awesome :)  @Mike keep up the good work

I cant disagree with any point that Theo made in his email on this tread
that said,
unfortunately I cant always choose my hypervisor and I dearly want to run
OpenBSD on it proxmox...

I do think (based on the fact that OpenBSD 6.0-6.2 works on PVE 4.4 it is
probably a (virtual Hardware issue ) .. not necessarily an OpenBSD issue
I will raise this with the PVE Support guys (as I have already done since mid
July )

Any further posts on this thread from me will be (hopefully for other OpenBSD
 users benefit (if I make progress)
and certainly not intended as a request or a distraction for Core
OpenBSD Developers

All the Best,

Tom Smyth