Hi!

I have a APU2C4 running OpenBSD-current (or.. .pretty current, from 27th of
October) - and according to iperf I'm not getting the speed that I was
expecting.

Between the APU and the other machines I have I get: 465 Mbits/sec - While
between two other machines, connected to the same switch I get 939
Mbits/sec. So I'm pretty sure that APU is to blame.

ifconfig:
em0: flags=8b43<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,PROMISC,ALLMULTI,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST>
mtu 1500
        lladdr 00:0d:b9:41:6f:c8
        index 1 priority 0 llprio 3
        media: Ethernet autoselect (1000baseT full-duplex)
        status: active

I've tried different MTU sizes as well, but it does not seem to have any
effect.