openbsd "current"... is it 6.1 or 6.2?

if 6.2, was it better with 6.1?

From a later message of yours, you mention ISP upload, but the OP did not
mention it. Are you testing on LAN, WAN or internet?

Out of curiosity, I just tested an apu2c4 server with obsd 6.1, against a
windows 10 client on LAN with a 1Gbit CISCO switch in between and 9K MTU on
both sides, using iperf3 -P10. The result is a spectacular 950Mbits/sec.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile