I offer to maintain / collect bugs which are posted at bugs@. The idea
of this collection is only, that no bugs are forgotten. No extra work
for the developers, no new interface / UI.

The idea is 1 page per month. In the next month only open, incomplete
and WIP bugs are kept. Open and incomplete bugs are only kept as long
as syspatch(8) support is given.

Looks like :
http://www.nawi.is/posts/2018-04-01-OpenBSD-bugs-status-04-2018.html

I don't ask about the how but I ask, whether this informations are
enough or, what is missing. There is no tracking at the above site so,
feedback is needed - thanks.

If this is useful (if not, no problem - it was only a offer), help is
welcome. As I am alone I can (at the moment) only start from now.

Regards,

Christoph