From: simplersolut...@gmail.com
Sent: 12 April 2018 6:08 AM
To: pe...@bsdly.net
Cc: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: Community-driven OpenBSD tutorials wiki?

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 8:26 AM, Peter N. M. Hansteen <pe...@bsdly.net> wrote:

> If you think you don't have the seniority to start submitting patches
> when you see a bug (even a typo in a man page or the faq), you're most
> likely wrong. Your first efforts will not be perfect of course, but if
> you put in the effort and are able to learn from constructive criticism,
> it's likely sooner or later you will be adding real value.

This.  I once submitted a patch to update THE PUBLIC WEBSITE (I
replaced some broken links with archived versions) and it was approved
without demur and on the website the next day.  If you have a change
to make and a patch to implement it, you can shape OpenBSD's future,
even if it's just to make sure the website has no broken links.
That's what keeps me coming back.