OpenBSD's man pages are a work of art. There's a cohesiveness to the base
that "feels" like concrete, like you can build anything on top of it.I
can't think of a lot of software projects that claim "correctness" as a
goal. Aerospace, OpenBSD, DragonFlyBSD, SQL(?) and some academic
exercises?! I remember reading "correctness" as an OpenBSD goal and
wondering what the fuck was wrong with the world? Why is a "correct"
operating system the outcast, the underdog?

Correctness is the thing with OpenBSD (IMHO). When a system is correct -
you don't need the regular gamut of crap in order to figure out what the
frak's going on. A little trial and error, investigation, asking the
"right" people the "right" questions, self reliance, persistence, and a
little picking the lock will get you "in". Exploration, experimentation,
explanation - dope it out.

That said, if a prospect doesn't want to "pick the lock" & just wants the
"key" they don't belong here. Keys cost money, pickin' locks/turnin'
wrenches - that's free, been true since wayBack. If you want to ride -
RIDE. If you can't drive - stick your thumb out and stfu.

Plenty of people will read this, think it's bullshit and get further than I
could hope. Others might take it as gospel and hopefully, bounce rather
than flounce. But that's just me, ain't my show.

All the docs I got for ya!