On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 06:53:26AM -0500, Z Ero wrote:
| Is the feature documented in the manual pages...thanks...if this really works.

OpenBSD doesn't normally document how to disable security features.
Generally, security features cannot be disabled.  In this case you
can because of the way it's implemented.

Please make sure you write "make_me_less_secure_please" to the file
though and chant the same phrase every day at noon (in your
/etc/localtime timezone) for each day you run in this state; this is
an important part of stopping the kernel relinking...

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/