Upgrade may affect kernel, so you need to reorder it at least once after
upgrade!

I am not sure which policy do OpenBSD use, but generally if something is
not documented it is subject to be changed in minor upgrade.

The only reference to this script is ``/etc/rc`` (line 620) without of any
variable, and since "reorder_kernel" is
not documented it would be absolutelly legal to rename it and update
/etc/rc accordingly.

So, this little hack may be broken after upgrade anyway.

I wish there were ``man reorder_kernel(8)`` and ``reorder_kernel=NO``
documented in ``rc.conf(8)``
But if I understood everything correct, developers say we should not
disable this script,
that is why they do not document it nor create an option in rc.conf.